12qtyFast and Soothing Haemorrhoid Relief
How can it help?For the treatment of haemorrhoids and other associated anorectal conditions.
Directions for Use
- Remove the suppository from its packaging.
- Moisten the suppository by dipping it briefly in cool water.
- Put one foot on the side of the bath or toilet, raising the knee to the chest.
- Insert the suppository gently into the rectum (back passage).
- Try not to go to the toilet for at least one hour to allow the suppository time to work.
IngredientsEach suppository contains: hydrocortisone 5mg, cinchocaine hydrochloride 5mg
CAUTIONS Do not use it if the packaging is torn/damaged or shows signs of tampering. Do not use for longer than 7 days unless advised by a doctor. Do not use in children 12 years of age and under.