PROCTOSEDYL WITCH HAZEL
30gFor the symptomatic relief of external haemorrhoids and the relief of discomfort and itch associated with haemorrhoids.
- Based on naturally-derived Witch Hazel
- Pleasant scent, thanks to naturally-derived ingredients like rosemary oil and lavender oil
- Free from preservatives, paraffin, silicon and mineral oils
- From the makers of the #1 brand for the relief of haemorrhoids in Australia.1
- Available in 30g Ointment
How can it help?Proctosedyl Witch Hazel triple action relief works by:
- Soothing/ relieving skin inflammation
- Tightening the skin (astringent)
- Relieving itching associated with haemorrhoids
How to use?•For best results on external haemorrhoids only:
- Apply after a bowel movement
- Wash and dry anal area
- Apply a moderate amount of ointment to a finger and gently apply to affected area. Use up to 3 times daily
Ingredients:Hamamelis Water 100mg/g from Witch Hazel dry twig 100mg/g Castor Oil, White Beeswax, Wool Fat, Sorbitan Olivate, Carnauba Wax, Rosemary Oil, Lavender Oil, Sunflower Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Flower, oil infused) Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
What is Witch Hazel?Witch Hazel is a deciduous, flowering shrub or small tree that is native to Eastern North America. The Witch Hazel water (also known as Hamamelis water) is distilled from dried leaves, bark, and partially dormant twigs of Witch Hazel.2 In traditional western herbal medicine Witch Hazel tree parts have been used for centuries for the relief of haemorrhoids.
- IRI Australian Scan Unit and Value sales MAT July 2019
- Natural Medicines. Witch Hazel Monograph. Accessed 23/05/2019 from : https://naturalmedicines.therapeuticresearch.com/databases/food,-herbs-supplements/professional.aspx?productid=227