PROCTOSEDYL WITCH HAZEL
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for the symptomatic relief of external haemorrhoids and the relief of discomfort and itch associated with external haemorrhoids.
- Using naturally-derived Witch Hazel (Hamamelis) water
- Pleasant scent thanks to the use of rosemary oil and lavender oil
- Free from preservatives, paraffin, silicon and mineral oils
- From the makers of the #1 brand for the relief of haemorrhoids in Australia.1
- Available in 30g Ointment
How to use?
For best results on external haemorrhoids only:
- Apply after a bowel motion
- Wash and dry anal area
- Apply a moderate amount of ointment to a finger and gently apply to affected area up to 3 times daily
Hamamelis Water 100mg/g from Witch Hazel dry twig 100mg/g
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
What is Witch Hazel?
Witch Hazel is a deciduous, flowering shrub or small tree that is native to Eastern North America2.
In traditional western herbal medicine Witch Hazel water has been used for the relief of external haemorrhoids.
- IQVIA Australian Pharmacy Scan Unit and Value Sales MAT 04.04.2020
- Natural Medicines. Witch Hazel Monograph. Accessed 23/05/2019 from : https://naturalmedicines.therapeuticresearch.com/databases/food,-herbs-supplements/professional.aspx?productid=227