15g & 30gFast and Soothing Haemorrhoid Relief
How can it help?Proctosedyl ointment provides relief of haemorrhoids and anal fissures (tears). This includes:
- Relieves pain using local anaesthetic
- Reduces inflammation and swelling1
- Relieves itching1
Directions for Use
- For anal and rectal use
- For best results, apply after a bowel motion
- Wash and dry anal area
- For external haemorrhoids, apply a small amount of ointment to a finger and gently apply to affected area.
- For internal haemorrhoids, attach nozzle to tube and insert into anus and squeeze tube while withdrawing.
- Apply to affected area up to 3 times daily.
IngredientsEach gram contains: hydrocortisone 5mg, cinchocaine hydrochloride 5mg
CAUTIONS Do not use if seal under the lid is broken or missing. Do not use for longer than 7 days unless advised by a doctor. Do not use in children 12 years of age and under.
- Proctosedyl Consumer Medicines Information, September 2017