Fast and Soothing Haemorrhoid Relief
How can it help?
Proctosedyl ointment provides relief of haemorrhoids and anal fissures (tears). This includes:
- Relieves pain using local anaesthetic
- Reduces inflammation and swelling1
- Relieves itching1
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Directions for Use
- For anal and rectal use
- For best results, apply after a bowel motion
- Wash and dry anal area
- For external haemorrhoids, apply a small amount of
ointment to a finger and gently apply to affected area.
- For internal haemorrhoids, attach nozzle to tube and insert into anus and squeeze tube while withdrawing.
- Apply to affected area up to 3 times daily.
Each gram contains:
hydrocortisone 5mg, cinchocaine hydrochloride 5mg
Do not use if seal under the lid is broken or missing.
Do not use for longer than 7 days unless advised by a doctor.
Do not use in children 12 years of age and under.
- Proctosedyl Consumer Medicines Information, December 2021